Saturday, November 21, 2009

A Few More Pics...

Photo collage continued:
Lynlee was a ladybug for Halloween.....so cute!
Grandpa!
Mabry is one of the neighbor girls who hung out with us while we were there, her and her little sister Mindy are soooooo cute, and they LOVED Lynlee.
My gorgeous sister Ariel.....eating.
Grandma!
The waterfall..
Love the hat.
Mindy and my brother Ben. Soooo adorable.

3 comments:

Stacey and Brody Miller said...

Those pictures are super cute. Your family looks like so much fun. I'm glad you had fun and posted the pics of you trip.

Jen Low said...

Cute pics Sarah! You look fabulous. You need to come shopping with me and tell me what to buy. Lynlee is Suuuper cute and I'm jealous that I didn't get to hang out with you, Taralee and Shilo, that would've been so fun.

Ashley said...

Hey Sarah! Lynlee is darling. She is getting so big. Hey- can I get your address for Christmas cards? I don't have your email anymore. I think the one I had was your work one. My email is crashg1@aol.com