Friday, November 20, 2009

As Promised....

Our trip to Utah was so fun. Lynlee had a blast with so much attention, and so many people around to play with. Here is a random sampler of photos:
The classic domestic shot.
My sister, mom and I made this guitar cake. Life size, Fender Strat. Is that how you spell it?
Great Grandpa!
She discovered the piano while there...
Cheesy smile.
I got to meet up with some of my best friends....oh how I miss them!
Check this out. Lynlee has her hand in perfect position for a "C" chord. She's a natural, just like her mom.
Thanks mom and dad for such a wonderful time!
We miss you already!!

1 comment:

Lara said...

aw she's getting so big! she'll probably be a little natural musician. Caden LOVES the drums.. maybe they can be in a band together some day ;) that guitar cake is AMAZING! you're so beautiful.. I really miss you!