Saturday, November 29, 2008

3 comments:

Taralee said...

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!

CONGRATULATIONS!! I am so excited for you guys!!
And i'm very happy to hear that the epidural worked for you Sarah!

Thanks for posting up pics and videos so soon!!

Isn't it just the greatest thing ever to have a new little baby? She's so cute and little!

Great name bytheway. It reminds me of the name my parents picked for me when I was born.

Jen said...

Congratulations, again!
(I already sent you an email congrats).

I love looking at your post all your cute baby! I've already looked at it like 3 times. How amazing! Yah for epidurals!

ruby flick said...

she is soooo tiny and cute just like her mommy! i am so proud of you sarah! you and jason made one heck of a pretty little girl... and i LOVE the name!

i hope that we will get to see her sometime soon... it really sounded like you were buttering jason up... you must have done some ranting in that delivery room ;)

miss you bunches already!
<3nicole