Sunday, July 28, 2013

The Good Ol' Days

Another reason our last trip was super fun was because I was able to catch up with some of my best friends ever.  Jen and Melissa and I were able to sit down to a delicious Brazilian dinner and reminisce about the good ol' days.  We also talked about how weird it is that all of us have so many kids, and how fast time flies.  Taralee we missed you!!  I love you girls, and you will always have a place in my heart.  Go Cougs!

I also got to meet up with my best friends from high school.  Jennilyn, Kara, and Ashley.  I am so annoyed/sad that I didn't get a picture with them!!  What a huge oversight.  How did we not think to get a picture???  Anyway, It had been almost ten years since I had seen Ashley, and since we had last all been together.  Honestly, I felt like we hadn't changed a bit!  It was just like the good ol' days, just laughing and talking together.  These are the women I look up to and will cherish their friendship forever.  They are the girls who really shaped who I wanted to become, and how grateful I will always be for their examples to me in high school.  We got into a little trouble here in there....(namely with Mrs. Keim, whom we now regret treating so poorly)....but it sure made for some great memories.

I am so grateful to have had such amazing friends, and wonderful examples throughout my life.  Where would we be without our best friends??  Love you girls!

4 comments:

Taralee said...

WHAT! Were was my memo to come to the room mate reunion? :(

Jen Low said...

Taralee is right, we need to have an official reunion (not one where we accidentally find out that three of us are in the same place at the same time), let's set a time and get together!! We needed Taralee there!

Katie Hall said...

I'm glad I got to see you for a bit.

Ashley said...

I was thinking the same thing, I'm so bummed that we didn't get a picture! Please let us not let it be 10 years before we get together again!! (I am so excited for you to have #3, congrats!!)