Monday, September 10, 2012

Joy School

Lynlee has started joy school. It's crazy to see how much she has grown in the last few months. It almost scares me. She is getting to be her only little person, with such a cute personality and a great sense of humor. Unfortunately, she also has terrible taste in backpacks. But what can you do. We had her do reading lessons to earn her backpack. And let me tell you, it took all I had to spend money on a hello kitty backpack.  But I digress.......


She is also taking a little gymnastics class from a friend, and has really loved that. She is starting to turn our house into a little gymnasium. Soccer starts up for her on saturday, and all I keep thinking is....oh great, here we go again. Here is a little flashback of the fast paced, action packed last season.....

No comments: