We had a ward campout this weekend. Lynlee was so excited to go camping. We had told her all about sleeping in a sleeping bag, in a tent, and making smores, and roasting marshmallows.....she was so excited. I didn't get to go on this trip (thanks to a ridiculous work meeting...), I was super bitter because I knew how excited Lynlee was to go, and I wanted to be there for her first camping experience...boo.

4 comments:
I think you have forgotten Lynlee's first camping experience. Except there was no tents or sleeping bags because we almost got struck by lightening trying to set them up and we ended up in a hotel eating dinner at Chilis... those are some pretty hilarious memories!I'm sure she enjoyed this trip WAY more!
You two need to have some more babies because you make such adorable kids.
Thanks Taralee...Lynlee is a little cutie isn't she?
And Nat, I totally forgot about her REAL first campout...haha, that was so hilarious and fun. Can't beat a nice hotel and dinner at chilis!
hummm...All buckeye outfit....I wonder who dressed her?? Does he still try to hang that buckeye blanket on the wall as decoration?
Post a Comment