Friday, March 25, 2011

Home Improvement Project: Pavers

Before:

After:



This is the side of our house, we decided to try our hand at pavers and see if it would turn out. Eventually we would like to do more pavers in the front and side yard, but we figured we would start here. We love the way it turned out. Thanks to Jason being such a perfectionist, I can always trust that whatever project he undertakes will end up turning out awesome in the end.

5 comments:

Stacey and Brody Miller said...

Looks awesome! Miss u!

Celeste said...

Wow, I'm impressed. Looks amazing! Maybe I'll see it in person one day!

Tiffany said...

Looks really good! You really did that?

Jason and Sarah Nelson said...

Yes, Tiff. While you and brian are out cruising your lives away, we are building paths for our future. (that was what jason said to tell you by the way)

Taralee said...

that looks really good!