When we first moved here, I would pick up the phone and try to explain that there is no Juan living here, and please stop calling. But I soon learned they did not understand a lick of English, and would not hang up the phone after my explanation. They just kept talking and talking and talking.So now I hand the phone over to Lynlee, and she takes all the calls for Juan. It's almost a full time job. And she loves it. She sits on the couch, dangles her feet over the edge, and chats like they are old friends. She tells them about her day, and about jumping on the trampolina, and getting put in time out.
It's the ultimate revenge. I also put her skills to work with really chatty salesman.
7 comments:
You could just not pick up... but at least Lyn is totally engrossed.
If I don't pick up, it just rings and rings and rings because we don't have voice mail set up, and they are relentless. It's super annoying.
Why do you have a home phone again??
I just love that she tells them about jumping on the trampolina. do you think they think she is speaking their language? :) she is sooo dang cute and I love that you just hand the phone over. at least it's nice for Lynlee!!!!
Sarah!!! I found you again!! Lynlee is beautiful and you are hilarious, I decided to read & see what I missed & I decided you should be a comedian...just saying!
ha, that is so funny! She will be speaking spanish in no time.
Love it! Can't wait until Stella is old enough to take advantage of her child labor :) Hope you guys are doing well!
Post a Comment