Monday, October 25, 2010

Family Quotes

So, I just spent a week in Utah with my family for my sister's wedding. Best time ever. These are my favorite quotes from the trip.....

Quote #1
Dad
: Wow, did you see the big hugs Lynlee gave me when she first saw me?
Me: Yes, dad I did. She must be thanking you for shaving off your mustache....
Dad: Well, heck, I'd shave the hair off my butt if that's the thanks I get.

Quote #2
Ariel:
How does anyone know whether we really landed on the moon or not. None of us were there.
Me: Well, because they document these sorts of things.
Ariel: Yeah, but it would cost like one million dollars for each person to go. So, why didn't Oprah go?
Me: Good question Ariel. Good question.

Quote #3
Me:
Come on Dad, its probably not a good idea to be taking naked pictures of Lynlee getting out of the bath to post everywhere.
Dad: Oh, its fine. What's the big deal?
Me: Well, I heard on the news that some lady did that and went to jail for extortion.
Dad: You mean, exploitation.
Me: Yeah, that's the one.

Pictures of the wedding to come.....

3 comments:

Stacey and Brody Miller said...

Love the conversation. Can't wait for pictures.

Tiffany said...

Oh sweet, blond Sarah! I just love and miss you!

Celeste said...

I just want to point out that you are the main source of family quotes - "testicular pain"? "anal wiper"? Love you!