Monday, February 15, 2010

Mandi-Ball!

Every year the dental school has a "tooth ball," and since this is Jason and I's last year here, we decided we couldn't miss it. I must say, this was the best year ever.

We went with the Heatons this year, here we all are around our table.

Molly and I.

The cake. Yes this is a cake. All of it is edible . Even the little dental tools. Its a dental chair in case you can't tell.

Here we are with our winnings. We won a year's supply of coke zero. Which I don't drink.

No, I wasn't drinking. Let me explain. We were out on the dance floor, and a couple of guys started a dance circle. One of the guys started dancing and realized he couldn't dance and hold his beer at the same time, so guess who he hands it to. Yes, me. Jason thought this was hilarious, I mean of all people, right? So, Jason seeing a photo opportunity, runs over to the table, unbeknownst to me, and grabs the camera. He called out my name, I turned around, he snapped the photo and I was caught red handed.

7 comments:

Taralee said...

HA HA HA!!! that is the greatest picture ever.

Aubrielle said...

Love the pic! Classic!

Molly said...

Haha, that was a fun night! Any luck getting rid of that coke zero?

Stacey and Brody Miller said...

That is funny! I love your dress. You are so pretty.

Tiffany said...

I see why it was the best year ever!

Jason and Sarah Nelson said...

Tiff-I told you I was going to make you jealous with my blog pics.....I bet you wish you had come now!

J & M Squared said...

you are beautiful! The beer explains why you don't drink coke zero!