Rose Bowl game day. Take a wild guess on who dressed her and styled her hair. Uncle Dave.....sorry for your loss.
Lynlee spent probably 95% of her time at my parent's house chasing this dog wherever it went. This is my cutest ever older sister Celeste.
You'll start noticing a theme....Lynlee looks like a little boy in a lot of these pictures. And it doesn't help that her bib says "Like Father, Like Son." Just don't worry about it.







3 comments:
Super cute pictures. I love them all.
bHey Sarah! I need your contact info, like all of it! Just email me! coconutlimey@gmail.com
Love, melis Cute family by the way! Lynlee is adorable!
I can't believe how big Lynlee is. I love the hair. It reminds me so much of Kayson and how I try to style what he has. I have a feeling with this next one being a girl I won't have anything to style, but her wardrobe. Oh well. Hopefully the pink gives it away.
Post a Comment