We went to the tooth ball this year and had a blast. We went with our friends Brian and Tiffany, and it turned out to be a lot of fun. I especially love the cake they have every year, its always really fancy and creative. It was a lot of fun to get a chance to dance and meet more of Jason's friends!
You look really pretty!!! Well you always look pretty but especially in those pictures. I love the pics of Lynlee too, she sure is a doll. I happily found your blog on Margo's by the way.
6 comments:
'Bout time you Blogged! You look darling! Are you back to your pre-baby weight? You sure look like it!!!!
Glad to see you updated your blog. Love the pictures...Lynlee is an absolute doll!
I love you dress. It's perdy. Glad yall had a fun time at the ball.
You look really pretty!!! Well you always look pretty but especially in those pictures. I love the pics of Lynlee too, she sure is a doll. I happily found your blog on Margo's by the way.
I need your email! I made our blog private! Email it to tdraayer7@yahoo.com!
AH Sarah she's so cute!!! lets hook our kids up when they're a lot older ;)
Post a Comment