Monday, December 15, 2008

Isn't She a Doll???

















14 comments:

Bethany said...

Quite Frankly YES!

Taralee said...

Wow! She is so TINY!! I can't wait to see her in a couple weeks.

I have to say I love the last picture.

Where did you get these pictures done?

thedeanfamily said...

Those pictures are adorable! And I must agree that she is indeed a doll!!

KriS said...

Crystal said you were so worried about having an ugly baby. I think you did just fine!!! She's darling!

emilyy said...

She IS a doll. I love the pics, so cute! I think she looks like her daddy, and she has the skinniest little legs I've ever seen :)

Jen said...

Sarah,

Those pictures are so cute! Wow. She is perfect! By the way I tried emailing you but got your "out of office" reply. Email me so I know when you'll be in Utah!

Taralee said...

yes...what is your email address?

Stacey and Brody Miller said...

She's so cute. We love the pictures. Have fun in Utah!

Lara said...

OH she's so perfect! You have the most beautiful baby girl! i love all the pictures! enjoy how tiny she is, cause she'll grow up so fast!

Ashley said...

Wow! What great pictures! She is so beautiful!

Margo said...

I adore the pictures. She is so precious. Your title should not say "isn't she a doll???" It should say "ISN'T SHE A DOLL!!!!" She is a doll. I did not know you guys were heading out for the holidays. I can't wait to visit you when you get back home. Have fun...margo

Jennilyn and Chad said...

Sarah I'm so sad I missed you over Christmas! I tried to call Celeste to see when you were leaving, but I never got a hold of her. But I hope you had a merry Christmas!! She is so beautiful!! She looks absolutely perfect.

McDonald Family said...

These pictures are absolutely priceless! How have you two been? We miss you guys :)

Taralee said...

Hey! what have been up to lately? Long time no posts mama!